Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Field Day Was A Hit....

Thanks to all those grown ups who stayed around to help with teams and hotdogs and bathrooms and just overseeing!  It was a busy but fun day running and jumping and hopping!  Unfortunately, I did not get many pictures as I was a leader for one of the primary teams so couldn't go about to see all the kinderkids participating! I did snap a couple, but mostly of my team #10 - who were a fantastic team by the way - thank you team 10!

Team 10 - MDE Field Day 2012

 If you had a camera and took any pictures of the kinderkids in action, I would LOVE to have a copy of the digital pics.  If you bring in a thumb drive or disc of them I will gladly accept!

If you are a kinderkid home reading this, what was your favorite race today?  Leave a comment to let the world know!


No comments:

Post a Comment