Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year



We have been talking about New Year Celebrations around the world.  Some of our friends had special celebrations. Some people watched fireworks! Some friends spent time with family. Some people had parties.

We decided to make New Year promises for 2013:





I want to learn 5 new words. - Katie
I want to learn how to tie my shoes.  - Claire
I want to learn how to cook. - Rihanna
I want to learn how to read the January poem. - Albert
I promise to eat healthy snacks. - Kristina
I would like to learn how to cook. - Ava
I will promise to try my best tying up my shoes. - Aiden
I want to learn to cook. - Katrin
I would like to learn how to read my own books at home. - Benjamin
I will promise to draw my best. - Taewoo
I promise to draw my best. - Gavin
I want to learn how to cook. - Anna
I want to learn how to cook. - Natalia

I promise that I will give hugs to my mommy everyday. - Amy
I promise not to eat too much junk. - Isabella
I will not eat much candy at Easter. - Mackenzie
I promise to get a bath every day. - Ethan
I promise not to run away. - Jack
I promise to share chocolates with my mom. - Hamdi
I promise to take a bath every day. - Nick
I promise to not eat a lot of junk every day. - Maia
I want to learn how to cook cookies all by myself. - Sarah
I wish I knew how to cook. - Grant
I want to learn how to plug something in without shocking myself. - Amelia
I wish I could bake cookies all by myself all day long. - Layden
I promise to sit down and eat my lunch every day.  - Mrs. Fennemore

How did you celebrate the New Year? Did you make any promises for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment