Friday, February 13, 2015

Love is...

Love is...

Love is my baby brother. (Tiffany)
Love is Tiffany helping me fold my bumblebee legs. (Jackson)
Love is Daddy. (Kaiden)
Love is my sister. (Joshua A.)
Love is my family hugging me. (Ethan)
Love is Xavier. (Zayde)
Love is Daddy taking me to Florida. (Lucy)
Love is my mom hugging me. (Jordyn)
Love is Ethan. (Liam)
Love is my brother. (Yaman)
Love is Mommy. (Nathan)
Love is Dad taking me to the toy store. (Kherington)
Love is Spiderman. (Keysler)
Love is video games. (Matthew)
Love is my dog. (Brooklyn)
Love is OverDog. (Tarek)
Love is Mom. (Sophie)
Love is my mom bringing toys for me. (Omair)
Love is going to the swimming pool. (Rida)
Love is mom taking me to Toys R Us. (Naomi)
Love is my Dad. (Gulharam)
Love is playing with Grayson. (Tyler)
Love is cuddling with my blanket. (Sonya)
Love is watching videos. (Grayson)
Love is my grandmother. (Carley)
Love is my sister. (Andie)
Love is my bunny. (Alejandra)
Love is swimming in Florida. (Katherine)
Love is learning with my kindergarten friends. (Mrs. Fennemore)



What does love mean to you?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!

    Love is the heart-bursting joy we get from our children, Olivia, Lucy & Leni. ❤️

    ReplyDelete