Thursday, January 7, 2016

Our New Year Resolutions

We are making new year promises.  This year, I will learn to...

I want to learn to write a story (Erika).
I want to learn to use a remote control (Ayham).
I want to learn how to swim strong (Lucy).
I want to learn how to skate (Mason)
I want to learn how to tie my shoes (Ayden).
I want to learn how to tie up my shoes (Sara).
I want to learn to read a story all by myself (William).
I want to try to build a tree house (Seth)
I want to learn how to swim (Aiden).
I want to learn to swim fast (Sreya).
I want to grow lots of plants (Leo).

I want to go to swimming lessons to learn to swim. (Addison)
I want to learn how to skate (Miley)
I want to try to make new friends (Anna).


I want to learn to skate and swim (Siefaddeen).
I want to learn how to swim because I only walk in water (Jerry).
I want to learn to swim fast (Brooklynn)
I want to get a tattoo (Kingston).
I want to swim really fast (Maria)
I want to swim under deep water (Liam)
I want to learn if you don't have a stocking in your house, how Santa opens the door so quietly. (Avery)
I want to learn how to run faster (Paul)
I want to learn how to be a teacher and to read and write my own stories (Ciara)
I want to learn how to jump on ice (Logan).
I want to learn how to swim underneath the water (Evie)
I want to learn how to float in the water (Grace).
I want to learn how to drive a tractor (Brayden)
I want to learn how to swim super fast. (Zachary)
I want to learn how to drive an excavator and swim very very fast.(Jake)
I want to learn how to swim in the super duper deep pool. (Charlotte)


No comments:

Post a Comment