Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

It was cold and it was wet...but it was fun!

Mrs. Fennemore was too sick to come to the patch, but when the kinderkids returned here is what they reported:

We went on a hayride!(Aidan)
We took a ride to the pumpkin patch!(Omar)
We picked a pumpkin. Mine was green. (Zainab)
We pet nice goats. (Avery)
I liked sitting on the hay. (Seamus)
There were two goats and i REALLY REALLY seen it. It was fun.(Kara)
I saw a yellow flower. I rode on the schoolbus. (Nathan)
I picked a pumpkin. I was on the schoolbus (Marcwin)
I picked a small pumpkin. (Hunter)
I rode on the schoolbus. I saw turkeys. (Noah)
I saw chickens.(Adrianna)
 I saw orange. (Mohannad)
I saw 60 pumpkins. My bag flew away. Ms. Kelly gave me a new bag. (Araav)
There were roosters too and three goats.(Dheeraj)
 I had hot chocolate. (Kenzie)
There were 50 hundred pumpkins (Colton)

Ms. Kelly was able to take a few pictures for us!  Thank you Ms. Kelly and to all who were able to come along to help!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment